18th - 20th October
- Rooms for staying overnight for outhouse people will be provided in our university guest
- For which tariff of rooms will be Rs. 920/- (per room for 24 hours from the time of check
- Maximum 2 people can be accommodated in a single room.
- This tariff does not include meals.
- Rooms can be pre-book by making online payment in the given online portal.
- Meals prices will be as per our mess charge.
Terms & Conditions
- A government ID should be with the participants living in our guest house, which will be
deposited while checking in. (Which will be returned at the time of checkout)
- Security deposit amount Rs. 500/- cash (per person) will be collected at the time of
check in. (Which will refundable at the time of check out if no damage of room found).
Rules to Follow
- Smoking and Drinking are not allowed in the hostel premises.
- All damages made to the room or its furniture will be chargeable to the participants.
- No entry is allowed inside the hostel premises after 9pm.
- All participants need to be inside their rooms after 11pm.
- One water bottle will be provided initially, afterwards the participants need to fill up on
their own from the water coolers provided in each floor.
Rules to Follow
- Boys and Girls are to live in separate blocks.
- Hot water is available from 6:30 to 8:00 am and 6:30 to 8:00pm only.
- If the participants want to order food after 11:00 pm, they can order from night canteen
outlets available in hostel premises.
- Accomocation shall only be allowed to those people who are going to participate in Oneiros
- No mess plates are allowed to be taken to the participant rooms.
Hostel mess timings are: -
Breakfast: - 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Lunch: - 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Hi Tea: - 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Dinner: - 7:30pm to 9:30pm